Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Vegas vacation

That's it. I've had it with this cold Oregon weather. What's this temperatures in the 30s crap here in the Willamette Valley? I refuse to put up with it anymore. I'm heading south for a few days.

Yea, that's right, it's time for a trip to Vegas baby!

Maybe if it warms up here I'll be back. Maybe. OK, so I'll probably be back whether it warms up or not. The money can't hold out for ever. And money has a whole different meaning in Las Vegas. The only time I ever see or carry $100 bills is in Las Vegas. Of course, I don't seem to carry them long.

Sure, I have dreams, like all Vegas visitors do, of hitting the big jackpot. But no delusions about it. I'm prepared to pay, at least a little, for my fun.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back. Well, maybe not all about it. After all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Particularly the money, that really tends to stay in Vegas.

Anyway, it's off to find some sun, some fun and well, whatever else there is to find in Vegas. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fabulous time G-Man! :-) Congrats on your Bloggiversary too!

3T

The End Debt Daily paper.li