Saturday, March 19, 2005

We interrupt this program...

Rain is in the forecast again.

Unbelievable.

This is supposed to be a desert.

Well, the weather here isn't of much concern, unless it gets so bad they close the airport, because I'm getting out of Dodge for a bit.

Something must be in the air right now, beyond the clouds I mean. It seems that several of the blogs I read are on some sort of hiatus because the blog writers are taking a break or traveling. What? Is it spring break or something? Oh, yea, I guess it is. If I stumble across any girls going wild, I'll let you know. It's unlikely, but a guy can dream can't he?

I may try to make a post or two from the road, but I'm making no guarantees. I've added a few more blogs to the Blogroll list so you can amuse yourselves while I'm away.


In the meantime, enjoy yourselves and try to stay out of trouble. And if you can't stay out of trouble, write about it in a blog and point me there so I have some interesting reading on my return.

The G-Man




The End Debt Daily paper.li