Sunday, February 05, 2006

One of those days

It's one of those days. One of those bad days.

There is no logic to it. I just woke up in a funk and can't shake it. Of course buying beer to drink while watching the Super Bowl was probably not the best idea, alcohol being a depressant and all.

I'm not sure that Seattle winning the Super Bowl would have even helped.

I hate days like this. I can't blame this one on the weather. The sun was out today, signing brightly. This is cause by some sort of internal storm. Some turmoil between the head and the heart where logic can't convince emotion that everything is OK, or will be.

It's one of those days. A dark, gray day in spite of the earlier blue skies and sunshine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS February. A month I consider cursed. Hope your mood improves with the passing of Sunday G-Man.

(((HUGS)))

3T

~ruthie said...

my february is starting out pretty sucky, too. WTF is up with that?

The G-man said...

Well, I won't go so far as to say February is cursed. It was one bad day (OK maybe one and a half), but things are starting to look better. Well, except I sort of fell off the nicotine wagon. But that's not a curse, that's just me being weak and stupid.

The End Debt Daily paper.li