Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Still poor

No, the reason you haven't heard from me in the last few days is not that I won the record Powerball lottery jackpot over the weekend. I'm still here. Still poor. Just too lazy to post, um, I mean busy -- too busy to post.

Yea, that's it.

That and looking through family records to see if I have any family living in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Hey, it's possible. Not that distant relatives would include me in their winnings, but it's still possible.

Have I mentioned how important family is to me, particularly distant family?


Go Huskers!

What the hell else is there in Nebraska that I can say positive things about? Not damn much. Well, there is the Oregon Trail running through there, but I doubt the Powerball Trail is going to lead to this Oregonian's door.

Selfish fucking Nebraskans anyway.


1 comment:

Diana Benning said...

You amaze me! You can teach an old dog new tricks afterall! Not that you are old by any means! Well, you are older than me!

The End Debt Daily paper.li