Thursday, February 02, 2006

No power in the balls

I didn't wake up rich.

I haven't checked my lottery ticket yet, but I know I didn't win the big
Powerball prize, because no one did. The jackpot for Saturday's drawing now grows to an estimated $180 million.

So, if you were planning to hit me up for a loan today, get over it. I may be hitting you up for one instead, so I can buy a ticket for Saturday's drawing.

And since I didn't wake up rich, I guess I better go to work. Damn, I hate it when that happens. And even worse, that damn groundhog saw its shadow, so supposedly we are in for six more weeks of winter weather. I really hate when that happens. Someone needs to take the little furry fucker out for forecasting such misery.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sorry you didn't win G-Man. Although I have to admit I was hoping my hubby would win just a tad more then you. ;-)
Good luck Saturday!

3T

The End Debt Daily paper.li