Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sleeping away a chance at riches

I was supposed to play in a second round of an online poker tournament yesterday. I had been looking forward to it all week. In addition to boasting about it on this blog, I had even told some friends and coworkers about it.

But what did I do when tournament day arrived?

I slept through the start of the tournament.

I though the tournament was starting in the afternoon. It trying to convert East Coast military time to normal West Coast time, I got the time wrong. So, by the time I got up and got online to check how much time I had before the tournament started I found out the tournament had already started and I was not able to get in.

I messed it up.

Yes, I am a moron. I'm learning to come to grips with my stupidity.

No comments:

The End Debt Daily paper.li