In case any of you are wondering, I do know who the 3,000th visitor to the site was. Well, I don't "know" as in knowing the name, but I do have some details that could make this person known, at least to himself or herself.
So, in case you are dying to know what I know (and who wouldn't?), here's what I know about the official 3,000th visitor to this site.
- Lucky 3000 stopped by at about 7:07 a.m. PDT on April 28.
- Lucky 3000 came in from the Central Time Zone, were local time in middle America was 9:07 a.m. (already killing time at work, probably).
- Lucky 3000 was referred to the site from another blog, specifically the following page: http://diaryofabrat.blogspot.com/2005/04/how-gay-am-i_26.html
- Lucky 3000 visited 2 pages and stayed for about 3 minutes.
- Lucky 3000 (or his or her employer) is a Verizon.net customer, or accessed the site from that network somehow.
- And Lucky 3000 uses, or used, a Mozilla browser.
- A permanent listing in the Digital Fishwrap BlogRoll;
- Hyperlinks in this and the previous 3000th visitor post;
- Free access to Digital Fishwrap for as long as this blog shall last;
- And pretty much anything else you can think of as long as it has no intrinsic value; has no cost to me; takes no time, effort or energy on my part; and isn't illegal, immoral or otherwise cause me any more physical pain, discomfort or embarrassment than experienced in the normal spouting of mindless drivel that passes for this blog.
- Just post a comment with your URL (and requests that meet the above conditions) to this entry.
And for the record we cleared the 3,000 mark with room to spare today. To date we have tallied 3,018 visitors and counting. Thanks for indulging my little geeky, meaningless and self-centered blog count posts. And thanks to all of you who left comments today. That was fun.
We now return to our previously scheduled blogcast already in progress. And no, I won't be posting pictures of my seminude self here, so relax. I want you all to come back again.