Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A belated thanks

OK, it's 11 p.m. and I'm heading off to bed. What's wrong with that picture? The normal schedule stuff just ain't normal to me yet. But that's not what I wanted to talk about.

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who've been stopping by and checking out the blog the last few weeks. I know the posts got pretty slim for a while, but it was cool to see that people were still stopping in. And I really appreciate those of you who took the time to comment to the erratic and rare posts.


I don't think I day went by that I didn't tell myself "Hey, I have to remember to blog about that later, once I get back online." But, of course, all those nuggets of blogging gold are lost to the ages, and due to premature onset of senility.

So, to all you hard core crew out there, thanks for putting up with some stale Fish here at the Wrap. Now that we are on a major Northwest river, and not too far from the ocean, we'll try to make sure we have something more regularly to offer on the menu as the catch of the day.

So, thanks to everyone who stuck it out through the dry spell, and to those of you coming back now that the small fry are runnin' again.

4 comments:

Chick said...

I'm glad you seem to be back.

Anonymous said...

YOUR WELCOME!! :-)
That did include me right??
;-) Glad you're settled G-Man!
3T

The G-man said...

I only seem to be back? Chick, what can I do for you to appear more back -- totally back even? I aim to give my readers my all (even if I disagree with their movie reviews) :-)

And yes, 3T, you are absolutely included.

Diana Benning said...

What no clubbing?

Glad to have you back!

The End Debt Daily paper.li