Friday, November 18, 2005

Day 2

So far, it has been 30-plus hours without tobacco, although the evening hours yesterday were a little rough. It took 8 pieces of nicotine gum to get through the day, which is about what the manufacturer recommends for the early days of the quitting program. My jaw is sore from chomping on gum.

I woke up a couple of times during the night. The dreams seems to be more about work than tobacco, so that's good. The brain is shrouded in fog this morning, but I'm not sure I can attribute that to the lack of Copenhagen, because morning fog is typical. I hate mornings.

Maybe a shower will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there G-Man! You're doing good. Drink lot's of water and flush your system. (Careful with the nicotine gum though, too much will give you the shits!) Don't ask me how I know...

;-)3T

The End Debt Daily paper.li