Sunday, November 27, 2005

Coasting along


They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If so, this may qualify as my longest post ever.

Here are some pictures from my weekend trip to Oregon's South Coast near Coos Bay and North Bend.















Photo 1 (vertical): Umpqua River Lighthouse near Winchester Bay, Ore.
Photo 2: Cape Arago Lighthouse near Charleston, Ore.
Photo 3: Part of the holiday light display at Shore Acres State Park near Charleston and Coos Bay, Ore.
Photo 4: A wave breaking on the rocks below Shore Acres State Park.
Photo 5: The view from the South Jetty at near Charleston, Ore.



2 comments:

Diana Benning said...

Beautiful! I love when in the same pictures I can see the ocean and pine trees. Wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos G-Man.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

3T

The End Debt Daily paper.li