Sunday, July 10, 2005

Only in my dreams

There is something about being back in Oregon. It's affecting my dreams. I've been dreaming about people I haven't seen or heard from in years.

Last night I dreamt about an old friend and his sister. The friend and I have lost touch over the years, and I haven't seen his sister in probably 10 years or more.

I also dreamt about a female high school classmate. I'm not sure why, but she was wearing very little clothing in the dream. We never dated or anything, and I don't ever even remember having a crush on her or anything, but their she was in the dream, being all flirty and seductive, with a ripped body that made it look like maybe she had been working out every second of the day graduation.

I guess dreams don't have to make sense. Life makes little enough sense as it is, why should dreams be logical.

Well, I'm off to see if I can find dreamland again to see who's starring in tonight's nocturnal production.

2 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Go to www.ZabaSearch.com and look her up. Maybe she IS hot.

grace said...

man! i never remember good dreams. i only remember the freaky scary ones. damn.

The End Debt Daily paper.li