Saturday, July 23, 2005

Time flies

Wow, where did this week go? And I haven't posted since Tuesday. Sheesh. Good thing I'm not getting paid for this.

Just wanted to check in. I am alive, just not very inspired to write I guess.

Tomorrow, or more accurately I should say later today, I'm heading to Portland to attend a wedding for a couple of former coworkers from my Palm Springs days. I'm really looking forward to it. There should be a couple of other couples I used to work with who will be there as well. It will be nice to see some familiar faces. Well, once I'm not related to anyway.

Have a great weekend everyone.


1 comment:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

My piece today was inspired by your DMV visits. You are to be commended for being the light of my life for one day.

The End Debt Daily paper.li