Saturday, July 30, 2005

Wasting away

So, I spent my Friday night playing around with some online stuff. I'm getting more and more involved with my employer's Web site, so I played with a few things tonight, which then inspired me to play with the blog a little, so I build a syndication "ad" for Digital Fishwrap to go on the side rail.

It's probably silly to advertise my own site on my own site, but I was playing, and learning some things about using some photo editing software I haven't used for many years and many versions.

By the way, if you don't recognize the waterfall in the Fishwrap ad, that's Multnomah Falls, which is located east of Portland in the Columbia Gorge.

So, I was playing with software and lost all track of time. A little bit ago I looked up, noticed it was after midnight and I still hadn't had dinner or taken a nap, or gone out for a few beers, which were all things I planned to do with my Friday night.

So, my great idea for a blog post will have to wait. I'm too tired and hungry to spend any more time in front of a computer today. I hope the toast and jam I had just a few minutes ago will tide me over until morning. I am out of food in the hours, and too wiped to go in search of sustenance.
I'm off to Portland in the morning to see the new niece, and maybe sample a few beers at the Oregon Brewers Festival.




1 comment:

Diana Benning said...

Gee, I thought you were out being bad. I will smack my hand for all the bad thoughts I had. ;-)

The End Debt Daily paper.li