Monday, September 26, 2005

Tickle, tickle, tickle

I went in to work today and found out that several people in the office called in sick on Friday. I was off playing hooky myself, taking some time off after working the previous weekend.

I'd been home for hours when I felt a little tickle in my nose, and a sneeze snuck up on me. That tickle is the feeling I often experience when a cold is coming on.

I hope that tickle was a false alarm. I don't want to be sick. I hate being sick.

Of course if I were smart, I'd be in bed right now, making sure I am getting plenty of rest.

There has never been sufficient proof that I'm overly bright. My last post should prove that. That and the fact that I'm still typing this post straight into Blogger rather then in another text editing program.

But it's just a short post.

And it was just a little tickle. And a little sneeze.


No comments:

The End Debt Daily paper.li