Sunday, February 27, 2005

Been there, done that

Yes, I really should be doing something more productive with my time, but instead I was doing this.

I found this on SunGrooveTheory's blog.



bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.



3 comments:

Diana Benning said...

Hmmm, I want everyone of the 50 States bolded. I will have to work on that. And I want both of us to have the same state italicize! Can we work on that?

Diana Benning said...

I thought you had things that had to be done today? Bum!

SunGrooveTheory said...

Hey, thanks for the plug =) =)

Yeah, I want all my states to be bolded too!!
Blogger Road Trip? ;)

The End Debt Daily paper.li