Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Good night nursing

I should be in bed, but here I sit watching Celebrity Poker Showdown on Bravo -- an addiction that predates blogging, for me anyway.

Allison Janney, that beautiful amazon from The West Wing, is on there. Unfortunately, she lost early, so she isn't getting much camera time. I would pout, except for one thing.

Mary McCormack is looking absolutely devastating in this low cut blouse that shows cleavages that is nearly criminal. Mary is now on The West Wing too (or was the last time I was able to watch it). But she first got on my radar playing Howard Stern's wife on whatever the name of that frickin' Howard Stern movie was called. Yea, I know I could look it up, but I don't really care what it was called. And it's even listed on the link above, but it's not like that radio retard needs more publicity. Mary was hot, that's all that matters.

Apparently, McCormack has recently had a child and keeps making references to needing a break to breast feed her child.

Is it wrong to covet a new mother?

If I'm wrong, I don't want to be right!


1 comment:

Diana Benning said...

Didn't Freud have something to say about boys and their attractions to mothers?

The End Debt Daily paper.li