Monday, February 28, 2005

Bad habits

OK, it's 5 a.m., and I still haven't been to bed yet. I just finished doing a little homework that needed to be finished by today, that I put off earlier Sunday. Over that last week or so, it's become pretty common for me to be up at 5 a.m. I blame Brat for most of that, who has the weirdest sleeping schedule on the planet. I'm not sure she ever actually sleeps at all.

Me, I usually need sleep, and lots of it, like 8-10 hours whenever possible. It's just that my body never wants to sleep when the rest of the world is sleeping. I am regularly up until 2 or 3 a.m. But I'm in a bad pattern of staying up until 5 or 6 now for some reason.

Waiting until late to research and write my column last night didn't help. But there is an interesting little side note to an earlier post that came out of this all-nighter. "Purple Rain" is on TV on Bravo.

I few days earlier I wrote a post about one of the songs on that movie's soundtrack, "Darling Nikki." It seems for whatever reason, this song seems to keep popping into my head and my life the last 7 or 9 days.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. I may know what it is.

Masturbate more.

Oops, got to run... the refrain from "Darling Nikki" has just started.



6 comments:

Diana Benning said...

Well, you can't blame me for everything! I was up late myself, trying to do some household chores.

Prince was on the Oscars last night. I have no idea what I saw in him. It must of been an 80's thing. I caught Purple Rain too. Prince abounds!

Diana Benning said...

Oh, and I do sleep! I just don't need 10 hours! Think of all the private time I will have when we are together. You will be in bed asleep and I will be awake and up to no good!

MJ said...

Hey buddy, keep talking about your mastubatory rituals and I am SO NOT shaking your hand when we eventually meet...

Thanks for the tip-o-the-hat by the way :)

SunGrooveTheory said...

G-man,
We share the same bad habits, LOL ;)

The G-man said...

SunGroove, I hope you are referring to procrastination and staying up way too late, and not the one MJ was talking about!

SunGrooveTheory said...

Hahahhaaa!! =)

The End Debt Daily paper.li