Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Games insomniacs play

You'd think someone who hates mornings as much as I do would learn to go to bed earlier, but no. Not me. My cure for a rough morning yesterday? Stay up even later last night.

You'd think the least I could do was write a decent blog post with those extra hours in my day. But no, I didn't do that either.

So, here I am struggling to keep my eyes open, and here you are, reading a pathetic post. Can I blame the World Series going into extra innings?

Well, at least now I know how much my blog is worth (see bottom right of the page). Anyone want a used blog? I'm willing to give a discount.

5 comments:

3rdtimesacharm( 3T ) said...

I did your little "Whats your blog worth G-Man. :-(

I'm not worth one red cent. Now I don't know how they judge this...but..I don't want to know, on second thought. (Ignorance is bliss)

Hope you get some sleep tonight.
3T

Brat said...

Gee, and I thought I was going to be a good girl and not talk to you last night ao we could both get some rest!

The G-man said...

T, I think you need to try the "what is your blog worth" thing again. I tried it for you, and this is what I got:

Your blog, stumblingthroughlifewithgrace.com, is worth $66,051.18

I took off the index-dot-whatever part and searched that way.

You are obviously in a much higher rent blogdistrict than I am.

Someday I aspire to be cute and popular too with a "valuable" blog.

OK, cute may be too much. How about just popular?

OK, OK. How about having popular friends who invite me to parties and get me drunk?

3rdtimesacharm( 3T ) said...

WOW. I'm surprised! Thanks for making me feel a little less worthless G-Man. ;-) You are the best!
And, I happen to think (and know I'm not the only one) that you are cute, popular and well worth inviting to parties and getting drunk!;-)
3T

Weary Hag said...

Sorry you're dealing with insomnia. :( Perhaps a different sort of cure?

The End Debt Daily paper.li