Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's here!

I was starting to get nervous.

The Sheryl Crow concert is on Monday and my ticket was still MIA. But it arrived in the mail today!

And no one has one the Powerball lottery yet. The jackpot is up to some insane amount like $290 million.

I tell you it's a sign. Big lottery jackpot and Sheryl Crow in town at the same time... it's destiny.

And a friend of mine is supposed to be in town sometimes this weekend so we might be able to get together for cervesas and a boys' night out.

It's starting to shape up to be a mighty fine weekend.

I better take a nap to rest up!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your ticket G-Man! And hope you have a fabulous time! :-)

3T

Jenny said...

I could say that this is the perfect and suitable weblog for those who wanted to learn more about this topic. This is worth sharing. Anyhow, click this site if you want to have a good time 바카라사이트

The End Debt Daily paper.li