Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What's the news?

Why is the murder of attorney Daniel Horowitz's wife in the Bay Area of California getting so much media attention?

Any murder is tragic. I'm not unsympathetic to the victim's friends and family. But why doesn't the media work so hard to get at the story when someone poor or black or Latino is killed?

My theory is the media are following this story on the chance that the high-profile attorney gets arrested on this one.

Are viewers and readers really paying attention to this story? If so, why? Is it more interesting because the attorney has been on TV and obviously is wealthy?

I'm sorry, but I'm more interested in the weather.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't interested in it for 5 minutes, because of his small connection to Nancy Grace. (He is a guest speaker on occasion on her show)

3T

Anonymous said...

I heard that the $340 million Powerball winner was in Oregon... was it you, G-man?

The End Debt Daily paper.li