Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nicotine update

OK, so I didn't give up. And I've sort of got back on track. I have successfully got to the target of one piece of gum every 4 hours.

In the next two week, I need to get down to one piece of nicotine gum every 8 hours, and then by Feb. 9 I am supposed to give up the gum altogether.

But the cutting back has resulted in a return to withdrawal symptoms. Lots of twitching and lack of concentration.

So, I'm still here. Still working on it. Just having a rough time concentrating. Thanks for your supporting comments. Thanks for sending the positive vibes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! You go, G-man! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations G-Man! Good for you, on not throwing in the towell! :-)

3T

The End Debt Daily paper.li