Friday, May 27, 2005

Food, friends and fun

I'm meeting up with my two best friends here in a couple of hours. We're going out for dinner and drinks one last time before I blow this popsicle stand and head to Oregon.

I stopped and picked up a couple of cards and a little gift for each of them. Seems so lame though. How do you thank friends for everything they do for us?

I don't know how to do it, but I wish I did. These two are a rare breed, and they've put up with my shit for years, so you know that deserves major compensation.

I'm looking forward to a good time with some good friends, and maybe a couple of tears. Hopefully theirs, not mine.

I'm such a sappy bastard. I'll probably blubber like an idiot. Oh well. It's not like they haven't seen that before.

No comments:

The End Debt Daily paper.li