Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Postess with the mostess

I spotted this on another site.

"You ever want something so bad you can practically taste it? Have you ever had a passion for fulfillment you couldn't contain? You ever want to be completely satisfied? It's taken me a while to get the nerve to share this story... now I feel like I can really let go of my inhibitions. Like I said, this was something I wanted bad. The need to be satisfied was overwhelming as I leaned over to see if it was still hard. I could feel the heat. It was a steamy moment I wouldn't soon forget. And then release. Bubbling over, so hot there was no holding back. Like a volcanic eruption, it splashed on my face taking me aback. Hot and dripping the pressure was released."

Need more? Check out the post titled It's Getting Hot in Here over at Lois' place.


You are in for an unexpected treat!

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

Awww shuck G-Man, thanks! I'm glad you liked the twist. :)
Lois Lane

The End Debt Daily paper.li