Saturday, May 14, 2005

Rumor control

Some of you may have heard that actress Lisa Kudrow has been in Palm Springs filming an episode for her new HBO series "The Comeback."

And some of you made note in my earlier Surreal World posts that I used Kudrow's character name from the show "Friends" along with Jennifer Aniston's character name of Rachel.

So I thought it best to say that it was not Kudrow who was hitting on me at a local bar, nor was it Aniston who was passed out in a bar bathroom, in case someone started drawing conclusions from these two totally unrelated coincidences.

And I'm not just saying that because of threats from attorneys for Kudrow and Aniston either.

Really.

I'm not.


1 comment:

Morris said...

I know why the cagged bird sings! Because you won't let it go!

Morris
Ask Morris

The End Debt Daily paper.li