Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Maybe I should have gone to Stanford

Is this all they do at Stanford? Come up with online tests so people can see which cartoon TV show character they are?

I'm beginning to feel much better about my Oregon State University education by the minute. Besides did Stanford's football team play in a bowl game this year?

I think not! (I say that, because I'm such a pathetic sports fan that I don't actually know, not because I am confident in my alma mater's gridiron superiority.)

Anyway, in the post earthquake buzz, I was cruising some of the blogs in my favorites and noticed that Kim over at Kim Procrastinates had her quiz results posted on her site, so I followed the link, took the test, and well, here are the results. Not that I care much, as I've maybe seen this show once or twice in my life. But I sort of like thinking of myself as a martini-drinking, intellectually superior (and mouthy) dog.

According to the results of the quiz, this is me. Cheers.


Which Family Guy character are you?


By the way, we spell theater with an e-r in America. Twits!

No comments:

The End Debt Daily paper.li