Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So, how's the weather?

When you live in Palm Springs, the weather is one of the primary topics of conversation. The funny thing about living in the desert, is that the weather rarely changes. It's usually either sunny and warm or sunny and hot. The rains we got early this month are an anomaly, along with the chilly temperatures that accompanied them.

But, we are being rewarded for our patience now. I underestimated the temperature yesterday. It got up to 80 degrees here. And it's expected to be even warmer today.

I missed most of the beautiful day yesterday. I spend the morning working on the computer from home to write a memo for one of my bosses. I got that done in time to get showered and ready for work, and then I didn't get home until about 1 a.m. this morning, trying to recover some files that we lost over the weekend that resulted in me working much of Saturday too.

So, I'm trying to soak in a little of this perfect day before I get sucked into an office building, out of reach to the sun's warm rays.

I hope the weather is nice where you are. It's just about perfect here.

1 comment:

Diana Benning said...

I guess this is payback for the 16 + years I lived in the southwest. I use to call and rub it in to my midwestern friends and family. It is time for me to get back there! Soon!

Remember to be nice to us poor folks!

The End Debt Daily paper.li